Everything You Wish To Ask A Headhunter
Who is this book for?
This book is for all the talented job seekers who are not scoring in their job interviews or are simply frustrated by the zero responses you are getting despite sending out hundreds of resumes
How you can benefit from reading this book
This 149-pages book will reveal tips on how you can get hired! You will learn ways to be successful in your job search by tapping into your knowledge, skills, and confidence, and effectively bringing out your best. This new found wisdom will prove to significantly increase your chance of scoring the job you desire.
Key areas to be discussed in this book include:
- Knowing what motivates and drives you.
- Branding you and identifying who are you and what you stand for.
- Crafting your very own “elevator pitch”.
- Getting out on the job search battlefield and winning.
- Preparing and presenting a winning résumé.
- Skill auditing and recognising your strengths and weaknesses.
- Acing a job interview.
- Standing out by solving your potential employer’s problems.
- Leveraging on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and blogs for your job search.
- Knowing the techniques to effectively negotiate salary packages
- and much more!
Everything You Wish To Ask a headhunter (ebook)$10.00
Individual Career Coaching Program (1 session)$199.00
Individual Career Coaching Program (2 sessions)$388.00
Individual Career Coaching Program (4 sessions)$758.00
Most Valuable Professional (soft cover)$25.00
Custom Coaching (60 mins)$150.00
Phone Coaching (60 mins)$100.00